www.myclassicuk.com trading as My Classic, offers a market place whereby like-minded enthusiasts are invited to advertise items or events of a classic car nature, such as classic cars and vans sales, vehicle spare parts, models, parts and services for classic cars, motor sports, clubs and similar items and events relating to motor vehicles of all ages. These may be private individuals or related businesses offering supplies or services that match the theme of My Classic.
However, there are terms and conditions to adverting on My Classic that advertisers must be aware of. By submitting an advertisement to My Classic, the advertiser consents that they have fully understood these terms and conditions and therefore any advertisement placed will be in full compliance with them.
- Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own checks and investigations to satisfy themselves as to the authenticity, accuracy or title to goods of any item or service advertised on My Classic before purchasing them. Prospective buyers are advised to check any rules and regulations that may or may not be apparent when considering purchasing goods or services from outside the UK. My Classic and its employees do not accept any liability whatsoever, either actual or implied, for losses incurred as a result of fraud.
- My Classic and its employees do not accept any liability whatsoever, either actual or implied, for any goods or services advertised on the website.
- My Classic and it employees do not accept any liability whatsoever, either actual or implied, for goods or services purchased from advertisements on My Classic website that prove to be faulty or defective or for any accidental damage that is caused.
- Any contract entered into to buy goods or services from advertisers on My Classic is a contractual agreement purely between the two parties, the buyer and the seller. As such My Classic cannot be held responsible or liable for any such contractural relationships and/or any losses incurred.
- Any event advertised on My Classic has been taken in good faith and we would advise anyone planning to attend the event, to check with the event organisers prior to setting out to the event, that the event is still taking place and has not been cancelled or changed to an alternative date or location. My Classic accepts no liability for any expenses incurred in journeying to any event advertised that has subsequently been cancelled, moved, postponed or changed.
The Nature of The Advertisement
- My Classic reserves the right to refuse any advertisement that is not in the nature of the website, without any explanation and without any reimbursement of any fees paid across, or for any consequential loss or damage incurred as a result of the advertisement being withdrawn.
- My Classic reserves the right to refuse any advertisement of an unsuitable or inappropriate content.
- My Classic reserves the right to refuse any advertisement for a vehicle or item that may have weapons or ammunition that has not been deactivated.
- My Classic identifies a Trade Advertiser as any individual, group or business, either full or part-time, engaged in the buying and selling of classic cars or vans, vehicle spare parts, models, parts and services for classic motor vehicles, motor sports, clubs and similar items and events relating to motor vehicles of all ages. We reserve the right to amend the status of any Private Advertiser to Trade Advertiser status.
- Payments for any advertisement are made via PAYPAL facility, and all payments must be received in advance and in full before any advertisement is listed on the website.
- My Classic reserves the right to remove any advertisement where payments have subsequently been reversed by PAYPAL and My Classic accepts no responsibility for any consequential loss or damage incurred as a result of the advertisement being withdrawn.
- While we will accept advertisements relating to Third Reich or Nazi items, we will not accept any advertisement relating to a political or racial nature or any items relating to the Holocaust. We reserve the right to remove any advertisement that may include any of these items and My Classic accepts no responsibility for any consequential loss or damage incurred as a result of the advertisement being withdrawn.
- It is the responsibility of any party placing an advertisement on My Classic to check their advertisement for content and to notify My Classic accordingly.
- The commencement date of any advertisement placed will be deemed to start from the date the advertisement first appears on the website. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all advertisements are published on the website as quickly as possible. However, we accept no responsibility for the contractural period of the actual appearance on the website in the event of the website being unavailable for whatever reason.
- While we will endeavour that the website is fully available, we cannot be held responsible for the website being unavailable for whatever reason that is out of our control.
- Once an item advertised on My Classic is sold, the advertiser may contact My Classic via email or in writing to inform us. The advertisement may then be removed from the For Sale section and placed in the Sold category. In doing so, the advertiser’s details will be removed to prevent further telephone calls or emails being sent to them. My Classic reserves the right to include any sold items under the Sold category to illustrate to other potential advertisers items that have successfully been sold using the classified section of the website.
Note: My Classic and the www.myclassicuk.com website is owned by a UK based limited company and as such comes under the jurisdiction of English Law.
Tips for a successful advertisement:-
- Good clear photographs in .jpeg format
- Concise details of the vehicle/item for sale, avoiding text speak
- Full name and contact details rather than nicknames